Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Environmental Science / Creation Story Survey

Friends, I need your help.   I am currently enrolled in an environmental science class at my local community college.  As part of a project for this class I have designed the following survey.  If you have a few moments would you consider answer the six brief questions?  Thank you.


If, for whatever reason, the embedded version of the survey below is not working for you click here.

Again, thank you very much. When I have the results collected, analysed and graphed, I'll post my report. Thanks.


EDIT:

after collecting responses and analyzing the data I completed my project and presented the results to the class.  You can find it here.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails