Pages

google analytics

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Buckeye Blooms

The other day I posted some of the details of how I made my DIY macro lens.  I used it yesterday afternoon in the backyard to photograph the blooms of my neighbor's buckeye tree.

Maybe you like these pictures.  Maybe you'd like to have a copy of them hanging on your wall.  Maybe you need a gift for an upcoming birthday, wedding, anniversary...  Well, you're in luck.  You can get them here.  Choose the size, material, and frame that you like.  And all the money I receive from these sales goes to support and continue the work of the Salvation Army in Newton, Iowa.


Photograph Buckeye (2) by Jeff Carter on 500px




Photograph Buckeye (1) by Jeff Carter on 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails