Pages

google analytics

Monday, April 21, 2014

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2014 - Week 18

So each week I do this. I create a new background image for use in Powerpoint (or another similar presentation program) and I share it here.  You are free to use it in your own projects (with or without powerpoint...) at home, work, school, or church.  Use it however you like.  I only ask that you share it freely and that you tell others that you found it here.

This week's image is of a Rand McNally World Globe that I found in one of our church closets. McNally apparently does not (or at least DID not) date their globes.  But, based on the fact that Egypt (but not Syria) is listed as the "United Arab Republic" I would guess that it's from c.1962-65.

Week 18 photo Week18_zps6af69f52.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails