Pages

google analytics

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Inside the Silo

This morning I put on warm clothes and heavy boots so that I could tramp around in the Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge - located in Prairie City, Iowa. The rangers there take photographers out on a tour of various areas of the park and talk about the work being done, the type of flora and fauna that may be visible.  It was a lot of fun, but...

I didn't get very many pictures of the animals.  I got a few.  Nothing really spectacular. Nothing to write home about.  Nothing to share on the blog.

But the ranger did show us an abandoned barn that is being removed from the park.  The grain silo had been toppled and will be removed soon.  And that is where I got my favorite photos this morning. Inside the silo.

I went to the Wildlife refuge to take pictures of an abandoned barn.  Yep.

Photograph Inside the Silo by Jeff Carter on 500px







Photograph inside the silo by Jeff Carter on 500px



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails