Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I Can’t Find the Books I Need


I love going to the public library, but sometimes my local bibliothèque just doesn’t have the books I need.  Peradventure you’ve seen them in your local book repository.


The Musical Methodologies of Pre-Socratic Herpetology – J. R. Cummingsworth
Zenotic Motion in Twenty-First Century Poetry – Rosa Lee
Theological Neologisms of Arctic Explorers – Lindsey F. F. Long III
Candlewicking for Fun and Profit – Sister JoAnna
The Unpublished Maps of Ultima Thule Drawn by the King’s Royal Cartographer, Herrick Little
Yoga for Cats and Other Pointless Exercises
– Betty Ferguson
Apologies for Many and Varied Occasions – Percy M. Cally
Join Me: How To Rule the Galaxy in Twelve Easy Steps – D. Vader
Magic Markers Aren’t Magic and Other Things I Should Have Realized – Samuel Higgins
Ritual Amusement: Waterslides, Baptism and other Religious Practices – Dr. Alphonse Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails