Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Still Life With Glassware

I took this photo last night in our kitchen.  It's a few pieces of glassware back lit by a couple of candles.

Still Life with Glassware by Jeff Carter


Still Life with Glassware by Jeff Carter on 500px.com

























This and other photographs of mine are available for purchase - either as a digital download ($2.99) or as a professional quality 2' X 3' canvas print ($211). My portion of these sales will be given to the Salvation Army of Newton, Iowa.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful glassware! How I wish I have enough budget to gift this to my cousin. He would really love this.

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails