Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Garden Jim

 photo Jim_zps324bf0d3.jpgThis is my friend Jim.    He has a small garden that he keeps with a friend of his.  But, his friend hasn't been able to help him with it much recently, so he asked if I could help him.  A couple nights a week for the past few weeks I have been going out with him to water the peppers, and squash, and melons, and cucumbers that he has planted.  I've also pulled weeds and put up some chicken wire to keep out the rabbits.

Jim has promoted me to the position of "assistant field hand." Maybe my career in killing plants - something at which I am very skilled - will be coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails