Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Letter from Doctor Tarrec

I have been, for some time now, in communication with the reclusive Dr. Tarrec.  His words have long been a source of inspiration and (not infrequently) confusion to me.  I received the following letter from him today.

I am worried about him.


***


Jeff,

Thank you for your most recent communication.  You are a dear boy to write to an old man like myself.

In response to your question, I am finding it exceedingly difficult to continue my work.  I am unable to write for more than two or three hours a day. My five volume examination of the Christological themes presented in the Toxic Avenger movies moves forward only slowly. 


It’s the chemtrails.  The United States Air Force (USAF) is deliberately spraying psychotropic chemicals over my house to disrupt my work.  They want to confuse my already age addled brain.  They’ve been doing this for months now, but in the past week they’ve initiated a new tactic.  In addition to spraying mind altering drugs into the atmosphere, they are now releasing some sort of electrically conductive particles.  This is one of their massive electromagnetic superweapons – the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP).  If they can’t prevent me from writing, they will try to steal my words.

I know that you are busy so I’ll close this letter now.  Thank you, again, for the items that you sent me.  I am putting the aluminum foil over all the windows this afternoon.

Truly yours,
P. L. Tarrec,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails