Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The More Complete Anomalies A - Z

Back in April I started a series of creative writing exercises that I described as April Anomalies A - Z - a sort of bestiary of biblical (or mostly so) creatures.  I had so much fun with it that I decided to do it again in July.

So here is the More Complete Anomalies A - Z.  Being a Brief Compendium of Monsters and Monstrosities, Strange Beasts, and Frightening Individuals Compiled from the Lore of Scripture.

If you downloaded it anytime between April and now, you may like to do so again so that you have all 52 creatures.  If I decide to do this yet again I'm going to be struggling to find material for Q, X, and Z...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails