Pages

google analytics

Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Son Reviews "Man of Steel"

My 12 year old son wrote a review of Man of Steel for the Music Camp newspaper (The Register):

My Opinion of "Man of Steel"
by D. Carter

After viewing the film "Man of Steel," many people expressed their opinion of the film.  Now I will give mine.

The special effects in the movie were well done and added a lot to the movie as a whole.  The costumes were put together very well and were, for lack of a better word, cool.

The music was good, but not amazing.  The plot itself varied from the original comic series, but was still exciting.  It included many Christian elements and themes, which made it all the better.

Overall, I give this movie a rating of 8.5 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails