Pages

google analytics

Monday, May 27, 2013

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2013 - Week 23

Last week I was a little slow in posting my weekly free powerpoint (or similar presentation program) background image.  I was camping most of the week - and not anywhere near the internets.  But this week I'm posting it early.  Early enough that if you want it to use at your church (as we do here) or to use in your own personal, work, or school projects, you can.  Really.  Use it however you like.  I only ask that you share it freely with others and that you tell them that you found it here.

For those who may be interested the picture this week is a close up and double exposed picture of some mineral / rock formations.  I'm not much of a geologist so I can't tell you what kind. Sorry.


 photo Week23_zps5c7faf71.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails