Pages

google analytics

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2013 - Week 18

I have been making a new background image for use in Powerpoint (or similar presentation programs) each week.  I use them at my little church - and I share them here on my blog.  You are free to download them and to use them in your own projects at home, work, school, or church.  Use them however you like.  I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.  Thanks.

For those who are interested in that sort of thing - this picture began as a photograph of the painted designs on a fancy plate.  I embellished it a bit in Photoshop.

Week 18 photo Week18_zps2790b69a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails