Pages

google analytics

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2013 - Week 16

I make a new background image for Powerpoint (or similar presentation programs) presentations.  I use them at my little church - but I also share them here on my blog.  You are free to download them and to use them in your own projects at home, work, school, or church.  Use them wherever, and however you like.  I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.


The image this week was derived, in part, from a photograph I took of Sue, the Field Museum's Tyrannosaurus Rex


Week 16 photo Week16_zps2fb395f1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails