Pages

google analytics

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2013 - Week 10

Each week I create a new background image for use in Powerpoint (or similar presentation programs) presentations.  This one has my 11 year old son's vote of approval, so it must be good.  I use them at my little church and share them here on my blog  You are free to use them in your own projects - at home, at work, at school, at church.  Use them how you will.  I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.

Week 10 photo Week10_zps5c31ee84.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I use photoshop and my camera. This week's image began with photographs of the various textures of rock formations. They were layered together and colorized. I experiment (tinker) with things until I find something I like.

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails