Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

You Can Support the The Stones Cry Out Project

I have shared on this blog about a project that I've been involved with- the, The Stones Cry Out- television program.  My brother and sister-in-law have been in Israel for the past several months filming  the first three of thirteen episodes. I've helped with some of the writing, and I'm producing the music for the project.



BTS Ep1 from Brad Carter on Vimeo.

If you'd like to support this project you can check out the project's Facebook page.  You could also check out my music at Bandcamp.  Half of all the proceeds will go to JEO (Jerusalem Evangelical Outreach) Video Projects, and the other half will go to The Salvation Army in Newton, Iowa (where I'm currently serving.)

The music is inexpensive - many of them are 'name your own price' (which means you could put in $0.00) and, I think, interesting.  And in downloading it you get to support two great groups - and get some great music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails