Pages

google analytics

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Under the Shadow - Freesound Project Dare 16

I make frequent use of the many sounds available at the Freesound Project.  But not only is it an enormous resource, it is also a community of musicians, producers and audio-crafters.  We sometimes challenge each other to various "Dares" to see what we can create from a limited selection of sounds.   This month's dare is to create a spooky, scary, Halloween type sound/soundscape.

And this is my submission- Under the Shadow






I used the following sounds from The Freesound Project :
Ambient Beat - I modified this sound and resubmitted it as this sound
aG57_103
heavily processed human speech
Bowed Cello
And I recorded these sounds myself:
Shadow 1
Shadow 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails