Pages

google analytics

Monday, June 4, 2012

Stupid Things I've Heard - I Don't Like Him as a Person...

I didn't really plan on making this a regular part of this blog.  But sometimes I hear people say stupid things - really stupid things - things that just get stuck in my head and I have to excise them.

This afternoon I listened to a conversation between two people about various authors that they liked to read.  One woman suggested John Grisham as an author that "you just can't put down."

I know what you're thinking, but that wasn't the stupid thing.  Not yet.

The woman continued her praise of Grisham for some time but then said, "he's a good author but I don't like him as a person."

"No?" I asked.

"No," she answered. "He's a democrat."


There it is.  The stupid thing I've heard someone say recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails