Pages

google analytics

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Infection - Another Thatjeffcarter Was Here Remix

A couple of days ago I posted about the Remix contest for the song "Runaway" by R3SET and shared my entry.  But this isn't the only remix contest I've entered recently.

 Loopmasters is also hosting a remix contest through their site and they have provided an assortment of musical stems.  They invited musicians to mix these bits and pieces into a song of some sort and are offering some pretty nice prizes to the winners.

I worked on this one last month, when things were a lot less hectic, but the submission phase of the contest didn't begin until just the other day.

Here is my entry - "Infection."  Feel free to download it if you like it.


Infection (LMDJ Mag Producers Comp) by Thatjeffcarter was here by thatjeffcarter was here


The submission phase ends at Midnight (GMT), December 24th and the winners will be announced online sometime after that.  The list of prizes is pretty long...but so is the list of entries.  And there's still plenty of time for more.... I'm hopeful, but not really expecting to win.

I just like making the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails