Pages

google analytics

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Test of Something New

If you are one of the few (but growing number of ) people who read this blog on a regular or semi-regular basis, you might have noticed something new in the past day or so.  There are now advertisements appearing on the page.

yep.

I have succumbed to the lure of filthy lucre.  I have given over to mammon's siren song.  Sorta'.

I'm not entirely comfortable with them. But, what I'm hoping is that these ads will generate some small amount of money that I can, in turn, give to The Salvation Army of Fairmont, Minnesota.  If this blog can help us to make our budget, I'll be pleased, and it will be worth the discomfort it causes me to have them on the blog.

The ads are here - for now - as a test.  If they do well, and if they aren't overly obnoxious, I'll continue to let them stay.  If not, I'll drop them.

Meanwhile...Thanks for stopping by this little corner of the internets.

thatjeffcarter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails