Pages

google analytics

Friday, March 18, 2011

The River

I'm working on a project for my wife. 

She likes Bruce Springsteen and she likes (for reasons not quite clear to me) for me to sing.
This is the instrumental part of the Boss' song The River that I'm working on for her.

The River (instrumental) by thatjeffcarter was here

At some point in the relatively near future, I hope to record the vocal track for her.  We'll see how well that goes...

I recorded the three guitar parts in the kitchen. The rest was assembled and recorded with Audacity and Ableton Live,and includes a number of sounds from the Freesound Project (yeah!)
Cracklebox – crunch then ping down
Cracklebox – evaporating bleep
Cracklebox – gritty bleeps
Cracklebox – high bloop
Cracklebox – odd doppler
Cracklebox – rhythmic squawks
Cracklebox – scream then sweep down
Cracklebox – sweep down
Femalemangleglide
0007_01_audio
The Real Virus 01 – Distolania – E2
The Real Virus 01 – Distolania – E1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails