Pages

google analytics

Monday, November 8, 2010

Update, Photo, and Plea

Update:
I am once again participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).  The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November - that works out to about 1,667 words each day. So far I'm pretty well on target.  I did fall a little behind on Saturday when I spent the day writing Sunday's sermon and attending a wedding in the Twin Cities.  You can see my current word count in the NaNoWriMo widget in the top right corner.



Photo:
The photo above is probably one of the last autumn tree photos I'll be posting this year.  We've had some incredibly nice weather the past couple of days, but I'm sure that it can't last.


Plea:
I'm still looking for sponsors to "bail me out of jail" - as a fundraiser for the March of Dimes foundation.  I know that for most of us the money tree has already been picked over, but if you can help it is appreciated. As an incentive, I'm offering to craft a song for anyone who can donate $50 or more.  Details are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails