Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Never Made it Past the First Round

I never liked spelling bees. I'm a terrible speller and I thank God daily for the inventors of Spell Check.  As a child, I never made it past the first round of any spelling bee.  My teachers told me that if I didn't know how to spell a word I should look it up in the dictionary so that I could learn the correct spelling...

BUT

how can I find it the dictionary if I can't spell it?

Here I am in our recent production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee as Leaf Coneybear.  I apologize for the poor quality (of the recording and my singing.)

I'm Not That Smart



I'm Not That Smart (Reprise)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails