Pages

google analytics

Monday, May 10, 2010

3 Recent Paintings

Here are some more recent paintings.  These are all acrylic on paper.





This uses the same stencil I used here.
It began as a test of the stencil, but instead of simply leaving it as a generic test, I went back and played with it some.











I have a fondness for sea monsters.  These octopus and squid-like creatures have been appearing in my artwork for a couple of years now.  My wife does not share my appreciation for these denizens of the deep.














My wife tells me that too many of my paintings are "creepy."  So I decided to paint something more rainbow scented.  And what could be more warm-fuzzy than a kitten in a field of flowers, right?

"A live cat" my wife suggests.







Click on the pictures to see them enlarged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails